Green Mountain Grills - Jim Bowie
Wood Fired Pellet Grills
Prime Wi-Fi Smart Control Grills
Green Mountain Grills give you complete control at your fingertips. Control and monitor your grill on-the-go, remotely with our server mode, or from your home Wi-Fi network.
Green Mountain's new Prime grills are built even smarter and stronger. Our 12V direct power design provides better temp control, greater pellet fuel economy, and faster startups! With micro-adjustment capability in the variable-speed fan and auger motor, you can maintain more consistent grill temps. With the grill and pellet view windows, you can keep an eye on your food without letting your smoke escape and monitor your pellet supply. With a 13.5” peaked lid and 658 square inches of grill space, this workhorse can cook anything from a dozen racks of ribs to a small whole hog and monitor multiple food temps with dual meat probes.
All Green Mountain Grills come with a 3-year limited warranty.
Stop by and See Jim Bowie Today.
Available in Black or Stainless in both the Prime Wi-Fi Series and the Non-Wi-Fi Choice Series.
Jim Bowie - Stainless
• The Jim Bowie Prime Wi-Fi model comes with a redesigned digital controller so you can control and monitor your grill through the iOS or Android
mobile application, dual meat probes, and a USB port.
• With the new grill and pellet view windows, you can keep an eye on your pellet supply and your food without letting smoke/heat escape. The 13.5-inch peaked-lid provides enough space for a stand-up chicken or a dozen racks of ribs.
• Keep all of your grilling tools handy by hanging them on the utensils hooks of the side convenience tray.
Jim Bowie - Black
• All Green Mountain Grills have a venturi-style firebox that creates
a cyclone flame that ensures maximum combustion. The grills also have Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor that constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold,
the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo Mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up.
• Other features include Keep Warm Mode and Fan-Only Mode with automatic shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling.
• Voltage 12-volts
• Wattage: 100-W start/ 16.6-W cont.
• Weight: 208-pounds
• Dimensions: 52”H x 63”W x 25”D
• Surface Cooking Area: 658 square inches
• Grease Tray: 12 Gauge Steel
• Lid: 13 Gauge Steel
• SS Lid: 14 Gauge Steel
• Body: 14 Gauge Steel
• Igniter: 12V; 100-W
• Igniter (Hot Rod) Diameter: .625 inch
• Cooking Surface to Lid: 13.5-inch clearance
• Hopper Capacity: 18-pounds of pellets
Jim Bowie ANATOMY:
1. Thermal Sensor
2. Pellet Hopper
3. Hopper Fan
4. Digital Controller
5. Low Pellet Sensor
7. Grease Tray
8. Heat Shield
9. Combustion Fan
12. Drip System
14. Dome Thermometer
Jim Bowie Choice Series Non-Wi-Fi
• For eleven years, Green Mountain's Choice product line has stood the test of time.
Continually refined and improved, so you can now own a high-tech, industry-leading pellet grill for a modest price.
Adjust the smoke and temp from 150 to 500 and keep it there. With a GMG grill, you just “set it and forget it.” You can produce succulent food, in your own backyard, that proves you’re a pro.
The Jim Bowie model comes with a digital control, a meat probe, a peaked lid for stand-up chicken/large fowl/rib racks, a convenience tray with utensil hooks, and hard rubber tires. Also included is Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors the ambient temperature. When the weather gets cold, the sensor kicks the grill into Turbo mode, so you don’t have to wait long for the grill to heat up. You’ll also get a venturi-style firebox for cyclone combustion, front casters, a positive pressure hopper fan to prevent burn-back, a dome thermometer, and fan-only mode with automatic grill shut-off to blow ash out of the firebox after you finish grilling. The cooking surface measures 40×16 (Approx 640 square inches), and the inside clearance is 13.5”. It weighs 183-pounds.